Victoria Park Harriers and Tower Hamlets Athletics Club

Friendly east London club for athletes of all abilities

COVID-19 modified club sessions update - 27 March 2021

The Clubhouse

Victoria Park Harriers moved into Saint Augustine’s Hall (map in 1958, initially renting it from the Church for almost two years, before completing the purchase in 1960. It underwent an extensive refurbishment during the winter of 2012/13 and offers the following facilities:

  • Main Hall: 15 metre x 7 metre (105 sq m) hall on the ground floor with kitchenette, free weights and cardio-vascular gym equipment. It is wheelchair accessible from pavement level on Cadogan Terrace.
  • Old Gym: 5 metre x 5 metre (25 sq. m) studio space on the first floor of the annex.
  • New Gym: this is a separate room adjacent to the Main Hall and contains weight machines.
  • Male and female changing rooms, with showers and toilets.
  • Wheelchair-accessible changing room, with shower and toilet.
  • Members’ Bar.
  • Committee Room.

Both the Main Hall and the Old Gym can be hired as separate spaces, with shared use of the changing facilities. Please see the calendar below for the current bookings, with the Main Hall shown in green and the Old Gym shown in purple. Please contact to enquire about hiring either space.