Victoria Park Harriers and Tower Hamlets Athletics Club
Friendly east London club for athletes of all abilities
Annual General Meeting (AGM)
The 2016 club AGM will be held immediately after the road training session on Thursday 20th Ocotber 2016 at 8:30pm in the main hall at the club headquarters, St Augustine's Hall, Cadogan Terrace, London, E9 5EG.
Please note only fully paid-up members are entitled to vote at the AGM.
AGM motions can be submitted to Rachel Morison no later than Thursday 13th October 2016.
Please find below:
- A draft agenda for the AGM
- Minutes of last year’s AGM
Nominations may also be submitted for:
- Most Improved Athlete: Please submit nominations for road and cross-country athletes to Simeon Bennett no later than Thursday 13th October 2016.
- Life Membership: Life membership may be awarded to any member upon completion of 21 years continuous membership, or for outstanding service to the club. An eligible candidate must be recommended by the committee and be approved at an Annual General Meeting by a three-fourth's majority decision of all those present. Perri Shakes-Drayton was the last elected Life Member in 2013.
- Life Vice President: This is the highest honour that can be bestowed by any club across the country and is not to be taken lightly. In the 105-years of combined history of VPH and THAC, there have only been 15 Life Vice Presidents. The last member to be so honoured was Alf Vickers in 2013.
Documentation from previous years